Before the quarantine we thought that online events are something boring, monotonous and senseless. Everyone switches off their cameras, mutes microphones and minds their own business. But with the course of time we understood all the advantages of remote events and their importance for the company.
Top 5 formats of online events, or what are the advantages of organizing an event online?
1. Scale of the event. Now you can invite guests all over the world to your event, there are absolutely no limits. Would you like to become a participant of a music festival in California, even though you are in China? Now you do not need to spend 15 hours on the way, you just need to click on the link and start listening to your favourite singers.
2. Comfort of the participants. You can join an online event even if you are in bed or at the wheel. What is more, you do not need any special preparations: choose a suit, make hair styling, brush your teeth. The most important condition is the comfort of the viewers.
3. Participation of the audience in the programme. On average, attendance of online events is 29% higher than that of offline events. During the virtual show all your guests, regardless of their number, can take part in the entertainment. It is rarely possible during offline events.
4. Frequency of events. Online events take less time for preparation and thus can be organized more often than offline events.
5. Branding. During an online event it can be literally everywhere - corporate backgrounds, virtual masks, speakers' presentations or studio branding. In modern realities it will be not only effective but also stylish.
6. Variety of formats. The abilities of participants are almost unlimited in a virtual world. The viewers can become the explorers of unlimited abilities of online instruments: from simple quizzes to creating music and their own virtual masks.
What formats of online events can be used?
The originality of the idea for an event - is a key to success for the organizer. The more interesting and unusual the interaction with the audience, the more probable it is that they will come back for a new interactive experience to you again. To diversify your online event and attract the attention of the audience, you can use some of the most entertaining formats: